Monday, January 12, 2009

Reorganization

Last year we thought we would sell the house and move but we had so much junk and so many projects to do that it just wasn't going to happen. So we tackled some of the projects (there are still two bathrooms to remodel, painting to finish inside and carpet to replace) and maybe we'll be here until the house is paid for in another 5 years, who knows.

So... the last de-junking we had t
o do was the attic...mission accomplished. Anyone want to come play up there now? We have costume boxes and toys, a few rugs and it lighted on both ends and in the middle now. Eric nailed up a lot of boards for more stable flooring and it's a nice place to hang out... if ...you like attics.

We have a section of Bart's stuff...
aquarium, books, star wars toys, records,
boxes of old memorabilia...











And a section for Anna's stuff...










We have dress up clothes, Barbie dolls, My little Ponies and house, two doll houses and more.

Come mplay!!!









4 comments:

Heidi said...

Oooh, I'll come play!! :0) Looks awesome guys!

Anna said...

hey! i can't read your text on this post! when i view it the text looks like it is in webdings font. the pics look great though!

RR said...

Hi Sister Coppin,
I don't know if my mom told you but we recently moved across the street and so I need more curtains. Don't start sweating this window only needs a small regular one. I know you are so busy and please this time let me pay you for your time!! Let me know if that is something you can do.

leslie coppin said...

Looks like it's time for bart to go through some of his junk...I've never been up there. I'll have to check it out, looks good!!